This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Greer Law Firm. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
AdRoll provides targeted advertising services and may place a cookie on your browser to allow them to serve adverts that are more relevant to you. When a cookie is dropped into your browser, they do not collect any information from you, the visitor. A cookie is only used to track the visitor’s browsing behaviour which will help them serve the right adverts to you at the right time.
AdRoll does not save any information regarding visitors using the SmartPixel cookie; the data they do collect includes:
- Website Activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our websites; for example which pages you visited.
- Device and Browser Information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our websites; for example the device’s IP address and type.
- Advert Data: This is data about the online adverts AdRoll served (or attempted to serve) you. It includes information such as what page an advert appeared on, how many times it was served to you and whether you interacted with the advert.
This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
We do not disclose or share any of your personal data with AdRoll.
You may opt-out of receiving targeted advertising at any time using one or more of the following options:
- clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the adverts or by using the AdRoll Cookie Opt-Out
- AdRoll is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), and you may use the NAI opt out tool to opt-out of seeing targeted adverts from AdRoll, and other NAI approved member companies.
- AdRoll comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and you can opt-out via the DAA website
- The European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) provide guidelines for online advertising and you can opt-out via their Your Online Choices website
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing adverts, and the adverts served will be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The adverts might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
For more information, please read AdRoll’s Service Privacy Notice
How Long Will We Keep Your Information
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose(s) for longer than is necessary, and we will only retain the relevant personal information that is necessary for relation to the purpose.
If you opted to receive newsletters, commercial emails or other communications from Greer Law Firm at the time you registered on the website but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Greer Law Firm uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Security – Online and Offline
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as payment data), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way using third-party industry-standard services. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page on any page where sensitive data is being requested, such as a checkout page.
While encryption is used to protect sensitive information transmitted online, your information is also protected offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.