Juvenile Defense (Deprived)

Call 918.430.4596 for a FREE Consultation


When a juvenile is alleged to be deprived, then the State of Oklahoma can file for termination of parental rights. Clearly, without experienced legal intervention, a parent can lose their parental rights permanently.

It is critically important to have a law firm in your corner who understands the process of termination of parental rights. Greer Law Firm will fight to establish a treatment plan for you to secure you will regain your parental rights.

About Our Services

Greer Law Firm has represented individuals charged with a range of criminal offenses, including child abuse and neglect, murder and homicide, drug charges, sex crimes, DUI and alcohol crimes, domestic violence, theft crimes and juvenile offenses. Our firm is committed to providing an aggressive, strategic defense that is uniquely tailored for each client. Our passion for what we do is why our firm has earned a reputation for excellence throughout the State of Oklahoma.


Disclaimer: Chad A. Greer, and Greer Law Firm only provide legal advice after having entered into an attorney client relationship, which this article specifically does not create. Only after having entered into a representation agreement with Greer Law Firm will an attorney-client relationship have been created. It is imperative that any action taken by you should be done on advice of legal counsel.